Senior Computer Engineer/regional Team Lead
Successfully completed training, repairs, maintenance, installs, configurations, and upgrades on all [company name] hardware, including x-series, N-series, Bladecenter, Netapp, Dell, Lenovo, RISC/6000, POS, printers (laser, dot matrix, and ink jet), networking, routers, hubs, modems, laptops, displays, self-check-out machines, and ATM's.
- Researches, evaluates, and recommends software and hardware products to meet or exceed customer requirements.
- Functioned as technical lead and mentor for 20+ hardware engineers.
- Served as the technical liaison to the business unit as well as the customers.
- Draft and distribute project objectives and tasks to the solutions team.
- Negotiate successfully with customers, staff and outside vendors.
- Nurture relationships with project sponsors as well as business and IT executives.
- Provide technical guidance and training.