Regional Director, Information Technology (north America)
Directed IT Services and Operations for 25+ geographically dispersed contact centers in North America within a $1.2 billion company. Responsible for regional strategic planning, financial management, service level management, technical support, process optimization, data center management, IT compliance and disaster recovery planning. Directed IT staff implementing cost effective, technology solutions and support to Fortune 1000 companies, primarily in communications, financial services, technology, healthcare and consumer products.
- Partnered with Corporate and Divisional multi-disciplinary teams to successfully start-up 10 new contact centers, implementing IT solutions and providing support for new account start-ups, ensuring lessons learned and best practices were integrated into process improvement efforts.
- Created a solid foundation for growth after the acquisition of contact center specialist ICT Group, integrating IT services and operations for 15+ centers by driving organizational change, implementing standards, processes and best practices including, technical support, IT compliance and performance management.
- Spearheaded remote IT help desk support post-acquisition model for SYKES Home by establishing an offshore-centralized help desk and developing processes to remotely provide support, trouble ticket initiation/tracking and escalations for the Work at Home customer service agents.
- Initiated pilot augmenting to leverage the offshore-centralized help desk to provide support, trouble ticket initiation/tracking and escalations for the brick and mortar contact centers to reduce local IT support staffing by 50%.
- Led regional technology projects from concept through implementation with full accountability for timelines, milestones, risk assessment, and budget.