Director of Program Management
Joined UK-based provider of mobile and digital marketing products and services when it needed standardized processes, and transformed it from custom development to a product focus - generated over $3 million in new revenue. Redirected company's focus to SaaS products without increasing expenditures.
- Led the transformation from Waterfall to Agile methodology.
- Accelerated the sales cycle and increased customer satisfaction by developing company-wide processes for sales estimation, project management, SLAs, and contract reviews.
- Generated $1 million in recurring business from AT&T (1/4 of yearly P&L). Directly managed account and directed projects between $10K and $200K in value.
- Directed mobile marketing campaigns including messaging, applications and mobile sites for Proctor & Gamble, Disney, National Geographic, AccuWeather, American Idol, MasterCard and others.
- Increased revenue 15% by analyzing the entire client base, eliminating less profitable accounts, and streamlining processes.