Bilingual Administrative Assistant
Supplied essential support information to Members and interested Companies regarding the sustainable development of international exchange of goods and services between the two countries in compliance with the policies of each country regarding customs regulations, licenses and tax systems.
- Position requires working directly with other government agencies concerning the import/export process.
- Assisted in the development of programs and services to best serve our current members.
- Prepared reports of transactions and inquires for monthly Executive Committee meeting.
- Researched and provided information for bi-monthly bulletin on key issues affecting Peru/Brazil bilateral trade and business investments.
- Scheduled travel arrangements to Brazil for our members and facilitated meetings with prospect businesses associated to the Chamber of Commerce.
- Handled a high volume of email on a daily basis that needed to be responded in a timely fashion.