Customer Service Advisor Cover Letter
Customer Service Advisors play an important role in a variety of organizations as they provide information about products and services and solve various customer issues. These employees are required to increase customer satisfaction by performing the following tasks: taking incoming calls, attracting potential customers, opening customer accounts, updating financial accounts, identifying customer needs, helping to meet team targets, handling escalated issues, and using company procedures and guidelines. Oftentimes, these professionals are expected to take the extra mile to attract and retain customers.
A successful cover letter example for Customer Service Advisor should focus on these qualifications:
- Customer service orientation
- Technical skills
- Problem solving orientation
- Strong communication and listening skills
- Telephone etiquette
- Empathy and being able to work under pressure
- Computer competences
Similar Customer Service Advisor skills can be consulted in the cover letter sample presented beneath.
For help with your resume, check out our extensive Customer Service Advisor Resume Samples.
Improve your chances of getting noticed with a powerful cover letter. Take a look at our guide to create the best cover letter in 2019.
Dear Mr. Peavy:
With this letter and the attached resume, I would like to express my sincere interest in the Customer Service Advisor position you have available. As a highly skilled and successful customer service and support specialist with a background in ensuring outstanding customer experiences, I possess a wide range of knowledge and expertise that will allow me to contribute toward the success of your company.
My background includes successfully enhancing customer response strategies, implementing new processes, and managing overall customer service functionality to maximize loyalty, productivity, and growth within fast-paced environments. Through my experience, I have become adept in overseeing a wide variety of responsibilities to optimize corporate performance while demonstrating a steadfast commitment to maximizing customer service and satisfaction.
The following achievements demonstrate my qualification for this position:
- Excelling in consecutive customer service and support positions for the past 11 years, evaluating and recommending products to meet customer needs and expectations, resolving customers’ technical issues, and screening and classifying customers to generate quality lead referrals.
- Consistently earning recognition from management, peers, and customers for outstanding achievements in customer service and commitment to top-flight quality.
- Record of success in complementary skills including demand forecasting, product upsales, and staff training and development.
My proven dedication to optimizing customer service and sales success, along with my exceptional communication, problem-solving, and team collaboration talents, will contribute immensely to the success of Main Madrone. Thank you for your consideration; I look forward to speaking with you soon.
Marilyn A. Baker