Human Resources, Senior Trainer
Supports 2 Vice Presidents, 12 District Managers, Regional HR Director and 50+ multisite units for Hospitals in MA, NH, ME, RI, and CT in pipeline development through internship and manager-in-training programs.
- Partners with culinary and hospitality programs in the region including Johnson and Wales University, UMASS Amherst, Newbury College, LeCordon Bleu and Bunker Hill Community College to bring on quarterly interns
- Build pipeline from hiring through created internship program, 17 internships obtained in 2015-2016, resulting in 7 permanent placement positions. 3 additional permanent positions were filled through the college relations program. YTD 2016-2017: 13 internships obtained and 1 permanent hire.
- Saved the region over $28,500 in temporary labor costs and overtime costs 2015-2016.
- Created and facilitated customer service training to 5 need accounts, including over 100 employees attending.
- Collaborate with regional HR team, sharing best practices and support