Selected, assembled, palletized, and handled cases, boxes, bags, and pallets of dry goods and related products as recognized on order forms, in the quantities defined, for delivery to customers
- Conducted day by day checks of powered equipment, by means of a safety checklist, to make sure such equipment is in fine working order
- Demonstrated ability to work well under pressure, organize and prioritize work assignments, and meet established deadlines
- Reported damaged and out-of-stock product to manager
- Assisted in the training of new personnel in order selecting.
- Arrange and place assembled case pick pallets and shift assembled pallets from picking areas to a dock door
- Shipping and Receiving/Returns
- Replenishing and Pre-Pack department
- Individually recognized by Corporate Management to assist in east coast operations.
- Employee of the quarter for reducing downtime and increasing productivity