Patient Access Manager
Supervise day-to-day operations of Outpatient Registration, Financial Counselors, and ER registration areas. Supervise 2 Supervisors and a staff of 22 employees for a 230 Bed Acute Care Facility with 5 points of entry. Monitor upfront collections, FTE's and Man Hour per stat to ensure department meets established goals. Review daily and end of month reports for accuracy and prepare submission for upper management. Interview, hire and counsel staff and complete annual performance review. Assist PAD and facility administration with operational reports. Ensure training requirements are completed by the staff within established guidelines from education. Act in the capacity of the director as needed. Practice and adhere to the "Code of Conduct" philosophy and "Mission and Value Statement.
- Increased and maintained a 99% Accuracy rate
- Increased Pre-Registration to 90%
- Decreased Wait Times to under 8%
- Acted as Interim Patient Access Manager at Columbus Regional Hospital, Columbus, GA
- Acted as Interim Patient Access Manager at Eastside Medical Center, Snellville, GA