Complete thorough evaluations, including perceptive/fine motor skills, cognitive skills, sensory motor processing, functional activities of daily living, muscle tone, range of motion/mobility, orthopedic/splinting
needs, and movement analysis.
- Educate and demonstrate (verbally or written) therapy techniques to parents that can be incorporated into a home program; assist families in home program facilitation.
- With parent input, develop individualized goals for each child incorporating functional abilities with the objective to increase daily living skills.
- Develop and implement treatment program to meet the individual needs of the child.
- Responsible for timely documentation of evaluation results, progress reports, discharge reports, and daily
- Provide clinical supervision to Certified Occupational Therapist Assistants and students.