Medical Assistant Instructor
Followed curriculum guidelines and meet the standards by the CAAHEP, MAERB, AAMA, and WASC, also created and implemented quizzes weekly in lecture/ lab hands on assessments skills/30
- Provided a quality educational experience through up to date curriculum and with effective delivery methods. All students are treated fair in a diverse student environment.
- Emphasized on professionalism, customer service, critical thinking, respect, responsibility, adherence to the ethical/ legal requirements of a medical practice, and proper communication skills.
- Taught 20-30 students every 6 weeks to perform Clerical functions, bookkeeping functions and process insurance claims within the medical office setting.
- Conducted a variety of diagnostic tests using equipment, materials and techniques within the scope of practice of entry level medical assistant.
- Performed and assisted with routine patient procedures and Maintained supplies and equipment as it relates to a medical setting.