Health Care Coordinator
. Mentor and train new associates to ensure there is a working knowledge of systems, operations, welcome calls, assessments, etc.
- Create job aids to assist and educate employees on specific job functions.
- Telephonically assesses and evaluates Humana members' needs and requirements to achieve/maintain their health.
- Guides members and their families toward and facilitate interaction with resources appropriate for care and well-being.
- Collaborate with multi-disciplinary team to employ various strategies, approaches and techniques to enable a member to manage their physical, environmental and psycho-social health issues.
- Coach and problem solve with members to identify and address specific goal(s) to support health and behavior changes as identified by assessments of health, environment, nutrition and psycho-social areas of concern.