Youth Care Worker- Transporter
Under the direction of a supervisor, manages the general conduct and behavior of juvenile residents, maintain discipline, and the custodial, life of social skills training, recreations, transportation.
- Make every attempt to minimize adverse effects of confinement by supporting the juvenile's physical, emotional, educational, and social development.
- Transport juvenile residents to various locations outside the facility.
- Teach, supervise and/or participate in recreation programs and activities with juvenile residents to stimulate interest and cooperation.
- Provides advice to individual juvenile residents on personal problems such as peer pressure, adapting to new surroundings.
- Periodically conduct head counts and reports all movements of juvenile residents to master control, to be aware at all times of juvenile whereabouts.