Helped families select caskets, urns, cemeteries, memorial folders, photos, videos, and anything else pertaining to the final selecting of items that may be needed.
- Directed Funeral services at Funeral home, cemeteries and churches.
- Lead Funeral processions to local and national cemeteries.
- Prepared all paperwork as far as obituaries, social security forms, life insurance policies, death certificates and any other forms that may be necessary pertaining to the type of arrangement the family chose.
- Confirmed the minister, the church or place of ceremony, played the music and recorded the service.
- Have been on-call to answer any questions a family member needed answered and helped them at all hours of the day and night.
- Have picked up human remains at homes, hospitals and nursing homes.
- Have picked up pets from homes, vet hospitals and have met with those families to help them in planning of their pet's visitation and final resting place.
- Have taken families into the witness room where they can witness their loved one being cremated.