Technical Director/senior Architect
Responsible to provide leadership on IT projects at [company name] a fortune 500 company to stream line and provide cost effective solutions involving SOA, SAAS based cloud integrations, internal/external integrations using SOA, BPM architectures. Technologies worked on include Mule Enterprise ESB, Active MQ, Amazon SQS, ca Layer7, Java EE, LINUX, Activiti BPM, Tomcat, PrimeFaces, bouncy castle, XSLT, JSON, JAX-RS, Maven, sqlserver, MongoDB, SVN, Jenkins.
- Delivered consistent management of health and benefit programs and employee benefits experience on a single operating system replacing 24 systems reducing costs > 10 million dollars.
- Delivered SaaS based learning to employees.
- API based design, data architecture, batch processing strategies, message based integration, Custom JEE implementation with Tomcat and MVC architecture using JSF, Primefaces.
- SAP and salesforce Opportunity, Contact, Quote Integration with SOAP and REST APIs.
- Designed and Developed framework and custom adapters of various protocols SFTP, PGP, smb.