Oversaw personnel, financial matters, and administration of the venue, including 365 days per year operations and over 1,000 shows per year. Responsible for assisting in customer service, managing human resources processes, managing financial expenditures and profits, and ensuring a safe and healthy work environment. Demonstrated expertise in team leadership, communication, and developing and implementing new ideas and processes to drive profits.
- Managed all departments including the box office, house staff, security, maintenance, and office assistants, with the responsibility of training, hiring, and supervising 45 employees
- Ensured compliance with regulations overseeing the theatre, including coordinating with third parties to ensure liquor laws are complied with at all times
- Directed and conducted financial processes including payroll, financial reporting, and weekly settlements
- Served as a liaison between tenants and the theatre, including the Blue Man Group, Shear Madness, and Broadway Across America, and ensured tenant needs were met and exceeded
- Arranged yearly training and safety drills for staff including CPR and First Aid and security drills