Plan and coordinate the progression of a show to ensure the proper setup of lighting, audio, and scenery. Delegate tasks for crew members throughout the setup process and during the performance. Typical shows include orchestral, rock bands, jazz bands, musicals, graduation ceremonies, dance, and piano recitals.
- Communicate cues to crew members for sound, light, and scenic changes during the show.
- Use Excel spreadsheet to record employees' work hours for payroll.
- On the job training for new hires.
- Repair and maintain equipment.
- Analytical tools: Thin layer chromatography, UV/Visible spectrophotometry, microcentrifuge, metabolism chamber, compound microscope, dissecting microscope, SDS-PAGE, PCR, agarose gel electrophoresis.
- Materials: Microcentrifuge tube, pipette, cuvet, scalpel, histology slides, culture tube.