SCM Specialist, SCM Tool Administrator, Build and Release Engineer
Software Configuration Manager and Build and Release Manager for the AT&T UNIX and Human Resource applications. Performed builds (compiling UNIX (through makefiles), java, c, c++) and released the build components into the appropriate test and production environment while developing and implementing SCM policy.
- Administered Sablime SCM tool daily for 175 users. Modified the SCM database for software lifecycle process flow, user permissions, access and file attributes in response to user requests and more efficient tool administration while ensuring database integrity for 35 different AT&T Human Resource applications.
- Performed all builds on time per schedule and resolved any build and compile issues within allotted time.
- Developed CM training materials and a CM tools training class; taught new uses on a bi-monthly basis.
- Achieved 100% SCM database integrity and maintained it at that level while controlling over 1.2 gigabytes of code and documentation and over 2250 software problem reports and software enhancement requests.
- Saved countless dollars by streamlining the SCM process through developing and modifying over 150 UNIX shell and awk scripts in response to user and management needs for SCM data for analysis.