Maintain and repair all rig electrical equipment and systems which include: Generators and Generator control systems, Transforming systems, Drilling system, Electrical motors, Pumps, Air conditioning and refrigeration systems, Crane electrical systems, Inter communication equipment, Lighting fixtures, Alarms, and Hotel electrical system.
- Perform installation and repair of third party work vans and rig equipment.
- Replace defective and worn parts, and reassemble equipment using hand tools.
- Ensure all electrical tools and equipment is kept in safe working order.
- Ensured that work is in accordance with National Electrical Code, USCG, HSE, Fire prevention codes, and other relevant codes that may apply.
- Assist Mechanical department in troubleshooting and repairing various Electro/mechanical valves and switches.
- Ensure activities are conducted in compliance with the company Permit to Work system.