Spa Director at Spa of The Rockies
Reporting to CEO/Owner, recruited, hired trained and led a team of 30 associates. Led and directed spa operations, including guest service, budgeting, statistical analysis of sales data, guest walk-in rate and retail sales. Managed interdepartmental relationships, writing policies, procedures, and protocols. Created and implemented inventory controls. Established critical path for pre-opening and opening, collaborating with teams from all departments. Procured operating supplies, furniture, fixtures and equipment. Created new hire orientation program for employees that introduced them to and trained them in policies, procedures and team building.
- Successfully implemented a three phase, on-time opening during ongoing construction.
- Drove revenue to $1.2 million, up from $51,000 in a down economy by recruiting, developing/motivating a productive staff.
- Operated 20% above budget by a combination of sustained new revenue and inventory and other cost controls.
- Increased controllable profit 99.4% by leading a high performance, compassionate and caring team.
- Delivered high rating in guest service rating scores and won local, national and international spa awards.