Provide structural evaluations, design services and rehabilitation guidance for bridges and ancillary structures to transportation authorities throughout the Northeast. Contribute to proposals; determine daily, monthly and yearly project schedules; estimate pre-project equipment and labor; produce monthly progress reports for client.
- NYSDOT - 790+ bridges and movable structures in Bronx and Queens Counties ($14 million)
- TBTA - Throgs Neck evaluation and minor repair designs for bridge, towers and suspension cables ($2.1 million)
- NYSTA - Structural evaluations of 170+ bridges including Tappan Zee approach spans ($3.5 million)
- ConnDOT - 450+ bridges and movable structures including the Gold Star Bridge ($8 million)
- Created a database that tracks man hours, vendor usage, budgets and project progress. This has eliminated 15% of the project manager's workload by automating reports and combining all project aspects under one relational database.
- Redesigned current scheduling spreadsheets to be more automated, dynamic and informative. This restructuring streamlined the scheduling process and gave management a real-time picture of project progress.
- Entrusted with senior-level engineering tasks including structural calculations, written responses to owners' concerns and project closeout reports. Overtaking these tasks minimized the senior engineer's costs to the respective tasks by 50%.