Senior Civil Engineer (civil)
Planned water and sewer infrastructure for Rosamond Community Services District, Quartz Hill Water District, East Niles Community Services District, and Mammoth County Water District. Projects required that I work with developers, developer's engineers, landowners, District Attorneys, Kern Country personnel, and the District personnel. Used improvement standards to design approximately 84,000 feet of water lines, 74,000 feet of sewer lines, and 40,000 feet of reclaimed water lines. Located and sized water storage tanks, water pressure zones, pressure reducing stations, turnouts, hydro-pneumatic systems, and sewer lift stations.
- Performed Assessment District Engineering for Rosamond Community Services District (RCSD 1, 2, and 3), East Niles Water District (ENWD 2), and Mammoth County Water District (MCWD 1). Municipal bond projects ranged from $5 to $30 million.
- Presented findings of RCSD Assessment Districts 2 and 3 at community meeting.
- Prepared water, sewer and drainage preliminary and final plans, and specifications and cost estimates.
- Performed project planning, budgeting, economic analysis and business development.
- Performed parcel map, boundary map, and tract map preparation and checking.