Ensure branch's daily operations and operating mechanisms are in accordance with the company's policies and procedures.
- Audit end-day transactions of five (5) van salesmen using Mirnah Technology System. Check sales invoices and determine cash and stock variances.
- Receive and deposit cash/checks collections.
- Collaborate effectively with the Sales Accounting Department and Credit Controller in Head Office to report information regarding branch's turnover and receivable status. Reconcile 40+ customers' accounts and resolve issues for any discrepancies.
- Communicate with the Branch Manager with regards to the sales analysis, spoilages/returns turnover, stock positions, sales/customer structure management, as well as pricing maintenance. Suggest ideas for improvements.
- Issue monthly statement of accounts/invoices and do follow-ups for collections.
- Daily posting of various journal entries in SAP. Match payment against invoices accurately.
- Submit daily reports for sales, collections, and bank deposits; weekly stock reconciliations, aging of receivables; and monthly sales analysis to the Head Office.