Staff Assistant Cover Letter
Staff Assistants provide support to office employees by completing clerical work. Essential work responsibilities of a Staff Assistant are the following: taking phone calls, answering to client inquiries, doing data entry work, sorting mail, operating office equipment, ordering office supplies, organizing and attending meetings, writing reports, forwarding messages, and completing multiple tasks as assigned by managers.
Based on our collection of cover letter samples for Staff Assistant, the most important job requirements include the following:
- Organizational skills
- Time management and work prioritization
- Being able to work under pressure
- Effective communication
- Good interpersonal skills
- Computer competences
- Being able to follow instructions
- Telephone etiquette
- Attention to details and accuracy
Those interested in a Staff Assistant career can check comparable skills and qualifications in the example cover letter mentioned below.
For help with your resume, check out our extensive Staff Assistant Resume Samples.
For more information on what it takes to be a Staff Assistant check out our more complete Staff Assistant Job Description.
Let employers know that you mean business, with a professional cover letter. Learn how to write a cover letter in our detailed guide.
Dear Ms. Saffold:
If you are looking for an organized, self-motivated, and reliable professional with a strong work ethic and a drive to succeed to join your team as your next Staff Assistant, I respectfully request that you consider my enclosed resume. With solid experience providing comprehensive administrative and operational support to drive maximum business efficiency, I am confident that I would be a valuable asset to your team.
From implementing improved processes and procedures and updating databases to handling correspondence and managing high-volume calendars and schedules, my background has prepared me to shine in this role. Backed by my superior communication and multitasking capabilities, I excel at providing exceptional organizational and time-management expertise and propelling office success.
Highlights of my experience include…
- Performing overarching administrative support functions—including report and presentation generation, schedule coordination, customer service functions, and client / staff issue resolution—while ensuring optimal productivity and goal achievement.
- Demonstrating a firm commitment to providing outstanding administrative support in fast-paced environments while streamlining operations and facilitating organizational success.
- Balancing multiple tasks within deadline-driven environments while providing top-level organization and interpersonal skills and improving operational systems.
With my proven commitment to delivering the highest level of administrative support, I am well prepared to extend my record of exceptional service to your team at Juniper Systems. Additionally, my flexibility and ability to quickly adapt to a variety of industries and roles positions me to substantially benefit your organization as your next Staff Assistant. I welcome the opportunity to discuss this position and my qualifications with you in detail.
Thank you for your consideration.
Diann B. Binder