Handling various commercial accounts, doing maintenance, service, installation and repairs of HVAC systems, including roof top units, split system, chilled water system, following diagrams and schematics, organizing paper work and ordering parts, materials and equipment.
- Conduct or arrange for worker training in safety, repair, and maintenance techniques, operational procedures, or equipment use.
- Investigate accidents and injuries, and prepare reports of findings.
- Monitor employees' work levels and review work performance.
- Determine schedules, sequences, and assignments for work activities, based on work priority, quantity of equipment and skill of personnel.
- Monitor tool and part inventories and the condition and maintenance of shops to ensure adequate working conditions.
- Examine objects, systems, or facilities, and analyze information to determine needed installations, services, or repairs.
- Counsel employees about work-related issues and assist employees to correct job-skill deficiencies.
- Develop, implement, and evaluate maintenance policies and procedures.
- Compile operational and personnel records, such as time and production records, inventory data, repair and maintenance statistics, and test results.
- Recommend or initiate personnel actions, such as hires, promotions, transfers, discharges, and disciplinary measures.