Language Tutor (pt)
Teach Portuguese classes utilizing the "Natural Approach Language Acquisition" method - no translation policy. Catering to a diverse community requires broad knowledge of history, geography, child development, travel, literature, politics, and so forth. Student profiles range from young children to school aged children, home schooled children and parents, special needs children and adults, occasional travelers, sports and arts enthusiasts, intellectuals, researchers, physicians, international business executives, etc.
- Prepare and teach classes in Brazilian Portuguese to adults and children at all levels from beginner to advanced in both private and group sessions
- Evaluate language progress and adjust coursework to students' needs and demands, such as teaching language through history, geography, culture, food, politics, business, current issues, etc.
- Register student development in personal portfolio accessible to management for further evaluation and feedback
- Develop strong communication bridge amongst teaching colleagues in order to always provide individual students with level appropriate tutoring whenever substitution or class change is required
- Constantly seek extensive knowledge on a variety of topics in order to deliver stimulating classes and maintain students' interest and focus.