Taught High School Sciences including Biology, Chemistry, Conceptual Chemistry, Physics, Environmental Science, Spectrum Science, and General Science.
- Created course materials such as syllabi, homework assignments, obtained materials and supplies such as textbooks, laboratory equipment and supplies.
- Planned, evaluated, and revised lesson plans and course content/ materials and methods of instruction to facilitate, and moderate classroom discussions, and student centered learning.
- Maintained student attendance records, grades, and other required records.
- Prepared solutions, supervised laboratory work, showed proper use of chemicals and their interactions, danger signs, production techniques, safety, and disposal methods.
- Taught chemical composition, structure, and properties of substances and the chemical processes and transformations that they undergo.
- Technology Team Leader responsible for all aspects of computer and network support and maintenance. Network scope included more than 300 computers.
- Responsible for software and printer installation and updates.
- Computer problem troubleshooting, arranged for external repairs when necessary.
- Taught A+ Computer Technician Certification Training.
- Taught evening school chemistry and physics.