Senior Account Manager
Hired to catalyze and manage accounts for newly-formed Client Services Interactive Team for company
providing patient education, consumer marketing, and health management solutions. Promoted long-term
customer relationships, demonstrating clear ROI through content product lines and web content
integration strategies. Trained new team members. Collaborated with client marketing managers, web
managers, and IT project managers on content deployment strategies. Reconciled multiple databases to create a database of over 500 clients using CRM and SalesForce. Developed and presented executive
capability presentations to clients onsite and online for product upgrades and new business sales.
- As first-ever Account Manager for the Interactive Services Department, built team and processes from the ground up that enabled major growth in client base and revenue per account.
- Exceeded all sales benchmarks for book of business consisting of over 80 clients and $800,000 in annual revenue in both provider and payor space.
- Ranked Top Performer on Client Services team in upgrades and additional product sales for 2010 and 2011, bringing in an additional $147,000 revenue.
- Maintained a target 85% clientele renewal/retention rate, with an average renewal length of 3 years.
- Received Quota Achiever award at National Sales Conference, 2011.
- Fostered ongoing sales growth by conceptualizing compensation plan that rewarded account