Brand Manager Cover Letter
Brand managers develop and institutionalize brand assets and enforce established standards. Because brands are treated like businesses within a company, Brand Managers essentially act as small business owners.
A cover letter is a professional enclosure that accompanies a resume that puts your skills and expertise into a friendly yet professional letter format. Your cover letter is essentially asking politely for the company to which you are applying to consider you for the position in question. It is important that your cover letter be accurate and free of errors so as to convey the utmost level of professionalism.
Job descriptions for Brand Managers highlight certain responsibilities, like:
- Working with the ad agency to develop updated patient profiles to ensure that reps are able to articulate the appropriate target patient for medications
- Collaborating with training departments to create direction, content, and workshops for multiple POAs
- Collaborating with the market research department to refine messaging and creative campaigns
For more information on what it takes to be a brand manager, check out our more complete Brand Manager Job Description. Also, be sure to check out our extensive Brand Manager resume samples.
An example cover letter for a Brand Manager that communicates the skills and experience necessary for the position is shown below.
Dear Ms. Eula Hudson:
Having elevated the performance and profitability of diverse organizations through expert alignment of innovative Brand Management, Marketing, and Sales strategies, I am writing to offer your company more than 18 years of experience in creative development/leadership of promotional and educational campaigns. With expertise in the Outdoor, Lifestyle, and Adventure Sports arenas, my background includes front end experience selling and marketing to millennials. As a reputable contributor to increased sales and visibility for organizations, I am confident in my abilities to generate superior results for your company as Brand Manager.
I am a visionary leader who utilizes “out of the box” strategies to spark ideas that generate growth. I offer years of sales team management experience and the ability to inspire trust among stakeholders. My roles in the past ranged from US Sales Director, Brand Consultant, and Regional Sales Manager. I have achieved significant results by identifying process improvements and implementing strategic sales and marketing strategies.
A sample of key contributions includes:
- Boosted sales growth by 25%, including new categories such as bike, outdoor, and boating stores.
- Identified and resolved several issues impeding sales growth including ensuring the proper product mix for each client account.
- Forecast, set and achieved sales and distribution goals, grew account base over 150% each quarter totaling over 600% increase in account base.
- Increased sales in the United States from $125,000 to $1,600,000.
- Contracted key athletes and brand ambassadors increasing exposure.
- Achieved magazine and digital coverage in TWS in 30 days.
As a detail oriented individual with a passion for excellence, I am adept at listening to client’s needs, then analyzing and implementing the best designed solution. I have devoted my career to developing winning marketing strategies, boosting brand awareness, and positively impacting businesses and communities.
Please accept this letter and enclosed resume as an introduction to my skills and background. For a more detailed presentation of my offerings, feel free to contact me at your earliest convenience to schedule a conference. Thank you in advance for your consideration and I look forward to our conversation.