Sales Administrator Cover Letter
Sales Administrators help companies attain their sales objectives and ensure a high level of customer satisfaction. Customer service abilities are vital for this position, as well as organizational skills. Daily activities of a Sales Administrator include: taking orders, answering to customer inquiries, maintaining customer records, generating sales reports, collecting customer feedback, making sure sales targets are attained, and collaborating with other departments to ensure fast deliveries.
The ideal candidate for this job should mention the following skills in their cover letters:
- Knowledge of sales performance metrics
- Managerial skills
- Multitasking and time management
- Customer service orientation
- Reporting abilities
- Problem-solving orientation
- Computer competences
Beneath is visible a sample cover letter emphasizing similar Sales Administrator qualifications.
For help with your resume, check out our extensive Sales Administrator Resume Samples.
A good cover letter can make you stand out from the rest. Learn how to create one in our Cover Letter guide.
Dear Mr. Williams:
As an experienced manager with a strong history of managing sales representatives and drastically increasing corporate revenues, I stand in a prime position to significantly contribute to your company’s objectives. With this in mind, I invite you to consider the enclosed resume outlining my experience and credentials as you look to fill the open Sales Administrator position.
My experience overseeing sales operations, outperforming sales goals, and leading high-performing sales teams positions me to substantially impact your company. By leveraging a sharp ability to implement innovative, forward-thinking sales solutions, I excel at developing and introducing improved customer acquisition and response strategies, leading to sustained business and revenue growth.
Following are highlights of my qualifications:
- Consistently outperforming corporate sales and revenue goals through the development of aggressive and successful business initiatives and effective sales team leadership; propelling drastic sales revenue increases while minimizing corporate expenses.
- Directed quality control and improvement strategies to achieve faster production and product delivery and maximize repeat and referral business.
- Recruiting, training, and managing top-performing sales teams and coaching staff to achieve goals in alignment with sales objectives.
- Played a key role in supporting and improving the productivity of field sales representatives by assisting with customer inquiries, responding to requests for price quotes, and fielding incoming calls.
- Forging trusting and enduring relationships with customers, management teams, and staff.
My dedication to driving new business development and maximizing sales opportunities, along with my steadfast motivation to meet or exceed sales goals, characterizes my career accomplishments. These skills, combined with superior leadership and time management abilities, will allow me to greatly benefit your team.
I look forward to discussing this position in further detail. Thank you for your consideration.
Thomas S. Moreland