Social Media Coordinator Cover Letter
Social Media Coordinators manage social media accounts for various clients in order to support their marketing and promotional goals. The most important responsibilities of a Social Media Coordinator include: developing strategies, creating content, scheduling posts, monitoring customer issues, observing trends, using analysis tools, and collaborating with other creatives in the company. These professionals need to be proficient with Twitter, Facebook, Google+, LinkedIn, Instagram, and Pinterest.
Based on our selection of cover letters for Social Media Coordinator, the most sought-after skills for this position are:
- Communication and marketing expertise
- Knowledge of social networks and social media tools
- Strong writing skills
- Research abilities
- Problem-solving orientation
- Organization and planning
- Teamwork and interpersonal skills
- Tact and diplomacy
- Customer service orientation
Comparable Social Media Coordinator qualifications can be seen in the example cover letter displayed below.
For help with your resume, check out our extensive Social Media Coordinator Resume Samples.
Let employers know that you mean business, with a professional cover letter. Learn how to write a cover letter in our detailed guide.
Dear Ms. Parish:
When I learned of your need for a dynamic, well-educated Social Media Coordinator, I felt compelled to send you my resume for your review. As an energetic and enthusiastic professional with proven success managing social media strategies and campaigns to elevate brand messaging and establish a loyal customer base, I am well prepared to offer my strengths and dedication to make a significant impact on your organization in this role.
From monitoring social media activity and writing content to interacting with customers via social networks and encouraging the adoption of various social media tools, my expertise can be leveraged to achieve successful online marketing strategies for your company. Furthermore, with my outstanding interpersonal and leadership abilities, I excel at communicating effectively with cross-functional teams to create the conditions for productive and collaborative work to accelerate corporate revenue growth.
Following are highlights of my qualifications:
- Developing and establishing new social media marketing campaigns to maintain a loyal audience / consumer base as Social Media Coordinator for Boondock Enterprises; boosting active users by 18%, fans by 43%, and followers by 180% within three months of implementation and realizing consistent increases in followers on Instagram, Twitter, and Facebook.
- Introducing forward-thinking marketing strategies to continually expand brand recognition and online traffic counts.
- Creating customer engagement and digital communication initiatives, such as contests and giveaways, to elevate brands’ image.
- Analyzing and reporting social media presence, engagement, and effectiveness across all platforms to senior management.
- Invigorating corporate brand identities through proven and innovative social media strategies designed to incorporate company values and talents.
- Attaining a Bachelor of Arts degree in Marketing / Advertising from Tuscaloosa Collage.
With my proven talent for coordinating and implementing social media marketing campaigns—combined with my excellent writing and organization skills—I am positioned to immensely benefit your team in this role. I look forward to discussing the position further with you; thank you for your consideration.
April R. Trull