Marketing Representative Cover Letter
Marketing representatives increase sales of products and services for a company by promoting and marketing features and benefits to win new accounts and boost the bottom line. Common work activities include creating presentations, demonstrating products, developing effective sales and marketing strategies, and winning new client accounts. Strong communication, presentation, and time management abilities are all highly beneficial to success in this role.
Cover letters for this position often mention the following:
- Marketing presentations
- Product and service education
- Relationship building and management
- Strategic sales and marketing planning
- Revenue generation and growth
- Account management
- Business development
- New market penetration
- Market share increases
- Marketing collateral
- Client records management
Please find an example of a cover letter for a marketing representative below mentioning similar skills and experience.
Improve your chances of getting noticed with a powerful cover letter. Take a look at our guide to create the best cover letter in 2019.
Dear Mr. Vogt:
With the enclosed resume, I would like to express my sincere interest in joining your company as your next marketing representative. As an enthusiastic and results-oriented professional with an aptitude for driving marketing and sales strategies to achieve goals and boost the bottom line, I am confident that I can significantly contribute toward the success of your team at Jumping for Joy.
My background includes recent experience promoting products and supporting brand marketing strategies to accelerate revenue growth and stimulate top business performance as a marketing specialist with Fortify International. From generating marketing presentations and demonstrating product features to cultivating new accounts and building lasting relationships, my talents and skill set will enable me to make a significant impact on your organization.
The following achievements demonstrate my qualification for this position:
- Driving sales growth and business development for Fortify International for the past six years through strategic and tactical marketing efforts; accountable for an average of $45,000 in monthly revenue
- Developing and securing more than 70 new accounts by identifying and pursuing previously untapped markets
- Creating and delivering high-impact marketing presentations to both existing and new clients, incorporating product demonstrations, education, and promotional incentives to win sales
- Closing sales, maintaining detailed account records, producing marketing collateral, and sustaining excellent client relationships
- Demonstrating effective interpersonal, problem-solving, and time management abilities; well-developed technical skill set
My proven success in contributing to corporate marketing objectives, along with my key experience in supporting the development of strategic sales and promotional initiatives, will contribute immensely to the success of Jumping for Joy. Thank you for your consideration; I look forward to speaking with you soon.
Maria B. Hill