Maintain and operate crane and ladder trucks, JLG and scissor lifts, forklifts and heavy manufacturing machinery. Use power/non-power and measurement tools daily, such as, drills, hammers, wrenches, shovel, jackhammers, some welding, measuring tape and levelers.
- Lift, load, and unload all supplies and signs up to 150lbs physically and up to 1,000 lbs with cranes or ladder trucks. Dug holes for sign bases paint and install monument signs.
- Wire and test building, pylon and monument signs with high voltage.
- Routinely troubleshoot and fix problems encountered with tools, wiring, and sign installation.
- Inspect and survey worksite; ensure compliance with all company and Cal OSHA safety standards; use harness and appropriate protective gear.
- Regularly worked in all-weather conditions throughout California at heights up to 120 feet to install signs.