Hub Operations Manager, Master Control Supervisor, Master Control Operator
Established all WPEC West Palm Beach hub procedures including: coordination with various departments and clients in multiple markets in order to get content to the hub, operating software troubleshooting, hardware troubleshooting, and satellite tuning.
- Maintained a narrow error ratio from on-air and ingest operators.
- Established a training system under which all operators obtained a working knowledge of the TV and advertising business, to foster an understanding of the importance of the on-air product.
- Mandated "check ahead" procedures which enabled log errors to be discovered many hours in advance and ensured corrections in a timely fashion.
- Began broadcasting in-house HD content (SD syndicated shows and commercials).
- Adhered to all FCC rules and regulations while educating operators on same, including on-air signal, content (nudity and profanity) and rule changes in the future.
- Recent duties include: launching a hub based sports network operations center (NOC) establishing all procedures within.
- Supervised WTTA's Master Control from 11/2009-4/2012
- Responsibilities include but not limited to: Hiring and firing of staff, log reconciliation, serving as an intermediary between departments and master control/engineering, satellite programming and coordination.