Senior Risk Manager
Developed and administered corporate policy and activities related to claims management for all lines of coverage, including but not limited to management of relationships with third party service providers including defense counsel, consultants, brokers, insurers and other TPAs; Supervision, training and mentoring of claims and support staff; Loss analysis and budgets, risk allocation programs, identifying exposures, recommending solutions, implementing approved programs, partnering with loss prevention, updating and monitoring compliance with claim and other risk programs. Presentation of loss analysis to senior management including recommended resolution, review of root cause and prevention plans.
- Focus on management and resolution of large or complex claims.
- $3M Reduction of required reserve for professional and general liability claims - developed and implemented policies to promote best practices in claim reporting and case management
- 25% reduction in WC Claims Costs - Co Chair of WC Focus group -emphasis on timely reporting and early intervention
- $175,000 savings in negotiation of various TPA and Vendor Contracts at renewal
- Improved Claims Communication at all management levels with a focus on executive and board groups
- Chair and facilitator of Quarterly Executive Claim Review and Operations Monthly Claims Meetings
- Development, implementation and oversight of new RMIS, including administration, training, audit and support improving accuracy of data