Junior Business Analyst Cover Letter
Junior Business Analysts are entry-level employees providing support to senior analysts and learning more about their field of work. Daily activities of a Junior Business Analyst include analyzing business data, determining business implications, collaborating with other departments in the company, managing assignments from lead analysts, documenting business processes, liaising with vendors and clients, preparing reports, and constantly updating their job knowledge.
Based on or collection of cover letter samples for Junior Business Analyst, essential job requirements include:
- Excellent analytical skills and critical thinking
- Multitasking and work prioritization
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Organization and planning
- Being able to follow instructions
- An interest in learning new things
- Computer proficiency
- Networking and relationship management
Similar job skills are visible in the example cover letter provided below.
For help with your resume, check out our extensive Junior Business Analyst Resume Samples.
Don't send your resume without a cover letter. Find out how to create a professional cover letter in our guide.
Dear Ms. Haire:
Upon review of your posting for a Junior Business Analyst, I was eager to submit my resume for your consideration. As an educated and driven professional with experience driving business development and growth efforts while substantially increasing revenues and cutting costs, I feel I can significantly contribute to your objectives in this role.
In my current position as a Junior Analyst for Blue Stream, Inc., I excel at connecting with cross-functional decision makers, conducting deep market and competitive analyses, and acquiring necessary and relevant information to inform and direct goal-oriented business solutions in alignment with corporate objectives. Furthermore, my proven ability to define, analyze, and achieve business goals while leading projects throughout all phases from definition through execution positions me to greatly impact your company.
Following are a sampling of highlights from my career experience:
- Analyzed and overhauled internal processes while coaching and training staff to ensure full awareness and readiness; revamped accounts receivable process, resulting in a reduction of past due invoices from $320K to less than $20K.
- Presided over the development and go-live launch of more than 16,000 new unique pages, leading to an estimated $210K in intrinsic value added to Blue Stream; cultivated a passive social media presence on Facebook and Twitter to generate a 51% increase in monthly active users.
- Earned a reputation for gaining an in-depth understanding of project value and core concerns prior to recommending and implementing effective business solutions.
- Collaborated with peers and management through project lifecycles from scope definition through completion.
- Utilized superior communication, leadership, problem solving, and time management skills to build consensus across relevant parties and drive business success.
My previous experience and success in business analysis, along with my steadfast motivation to meet or exceed goals, characterizes my career accomplishments and will allow me to greatly benefit your team. I look forward to discussing this position in further detail. Thank you for your consideration.
Michael C. Parker