Quality Inspector Cover Letter
Quality Inspectors work in manufacturing units or for software development companies and are responsible for making sure products follow specifications. Typical duties of a Quality Inspector include reading blueprints and specifications, measuring materials, running tests, accepting or rejecting finished items, maintaining a safe working environment, returning products for re-work, completing reports, summarizing waste, making recommendations for improvement, and updating their job knowledge.
An eligible cover letter sample for Quality Inspector should focus on the following skills and qualifications:
- Quality control expertise
- Knowledge of manufacturing methods
- Attention to details and observational skills
- Organization and planning
- Time management and being able to work to tight deadlines
- Effective communication
- Computer competences
- Quality focus
- Operations research
Those interested in a Quality Inspector career can check comparable skills and experience in the cover letter example displayed just below.
For help with your resume, check out our extensive Quality Inspector Resume Samples.
Improve your chances of getting noticed with a powerful cover letter. Take a look at our guide to create the best cover letter in 2019.
Dear Mr. Chalk:
It is with strong interest that I present to you the enclosed resume in response to your posting for a new Quality Inspector. As a skilled, ambitious, and results-driven professional with comprehensive expertise in quality assurance and validation—combined with a dedication to product quality excellence—I possess a wide range of knowledge and experience that will allow me to contribute toward the success of your company.
My background spans excellent experience inspecting production lines, work areas, and finished products to drive continuous quality improvements and ensure compliance with client and industry regulations. From testing samples and measuring items to updating databases and repairing defect products, my experience is certain to render me an asset to your team. Furthermore, my expertise in federal and ISO requirements and standards positions me to make a significant impact on your organization.
Consider the following highlights of my achievements:
- Completing all facets of process inspections of mechanical, electrical, and optical and components for Wrigley Manufacturing, Inc.; developing processes and specifications for quality inspection of all finished items and goods for incoming inspection, production in-line inspection, and final dispatch.
- Utilizing calibrated measuring instruments, technical drawings, and PIIs to successfully perform various inspections.
- Rejecting and documenting all products and materials that failed to meet specifications; routing such items back to initial production and/or repair as appropriate.
- Managing vital quality control initiatives, compliance concerns, audits, and operational processes and procedures within company guidelines.
- Facilitating the training of new QIs; chosen to lead annual training refresher program to meet company-wide certification standards.
- Demonstrating outstanding analytical, staff leadership, problem-solving, and communication abilities.
My commitment to maximizing quality assurance and validation through meticulous quality inspections, along with my acute knowledge of quality audits and compliance issues, will certainly contribute immensely to the success of your team.
Thank you for your consideration, and I look forward to speaking with you soon.
Glenn J. Parrish