Quality Analyst Cover Letter
Quality Analysts check products in order to determine if they meet company and industry standards. Typical job duties of a Quality Analyst include running tests, comparing products to user requirements, recommending improvements, reading blueprints, using inspection equipment, making sure goods are safe for consumers, recommending changes, implementing quality assurance procedures, documenting malfunctions, creating quality reports, and reporting to managers.
The ideal candidate for a Quality Analyst role should be able to demonstrate throughout their cover letters qualifications such as:
- Quality assurance experience
- Managerial abilities
- Detail orientation and observational skills
- Computer proficiency and knowledge of relevant software
- Being able to work under pressure
- Organizational skills
- Effective communication
The cover letter sample provided beneath showcases similar skills and abilities.
For help with your resume, check out our extensive Quality Analyst Resume Samples.
Improve your chances of getting noticed with a powerful cover letter. Take a look at our guide to create the best cover letter in 2019.
Dear Mr. Penner:
As a skilled and detail-focused professional with experience in overseeing product and system QA inspections to ensure compliance with industry standards and regulatory requirements, I can make a substantial impact on your company’s success as your next Quality Analyst.
My background lies in reading blueprints, identifying areas of deficiency, and recommending improvements while consistently completing projects on or ahead of schedule. Having refined my skills in inspection oversight, root cause analysis, and general quality control operations, I stand prepared to substantially benefit your team in this role.
My qualifications include the following:
- Extensive experience in managing quality control analysis in the insurance industry; creating quality error trending reports to identify problems, process/system flaws, and training needs for complex processes and transactions.
- Running tests, organizing schedules, delegating tasks, documenting defects, and revising procedures while coordinating all phases of quality analysis and improvement to ensure standards were consistently met.
- Managing Six Sigma process improvement initiatives to help operations meet—or surpass—quality standards and streamline processes to cut costs.
- Instrumental in implementing a new electronic statement delivery offering to decrease paper mailings and reduce costs.
- Demonstrating superior organizational, project management, team leadership, and interpersonal abilities throughout my career.
With my dedication to ensuring top-notch product and system quality, combined with my excellent time management and communication skills, I would be an excellent addition to your QA team. I look forward to discussing the position, and my qualifications, with you further.
Thank you for your time and consideration.
Dennis N. Cupp