Net Developer Cover Letter
A .Net Developer is one who uses their coding and programming language knowledge to create web applications. These developers can customize web applications to meet specific business demands. They generally specialize in web or cloud programming, but can also develop desktop applications. .Net Developers integrate data, identify and repair any bugs in the applications, design and maintain code, and ensure the timely completion of application design projects. They generally write new code, but also change or modify coding for existing applications.
The following skills would typically be mentioned in a .Net Developer cover letter:
- Working knowledge of coding and relevant programming languages
- Troubleshooting and testing capabilities
- Oral and written communication abilities
- Problem solving and attention to detail
- Organizational skills
- Time management skills
A .Net Developer sample cover letter appears below. This provides an example of how skills and qualification can be outlined by job candidates in a professional cover letter.
For help with your resume, check out our extensive Net Developer Resume Samples.
Let employers know that you mean business, with a professional cover letter. Learn how to write a cover letter in our detailed guide.
Dear Ms. McDonald:
Enclosed you will find my resume, which I am remitting in response to your recent post for a .Net Developer for your company. I bring over ten years’ experience in this field and feel that my accomplishments and qualifications as a developer will benefit the position you are offering.
The following lists highlights my strongest qualifications and professional successes:
- Project lead in architecture, design, integration and implementation of various applications for digital insurance products for The Green Cherry Insurance Company
- Oversaw the monitoring, analysis and troubleshooting of database systems for Triangle Technologies
- Assisted in the development and implementation of new software systems and applications for JetStream, Inc.
- Certification in C#
- MSCD: App Builder certification and Certified Software Tester (CSTE)
- Awarded Bachelor of Science in Computer Science from University of Illinois at Chicago
Prior experience has enabled me to build strong management and organizational skills that I will continue to apply to the .Net Developer position at your company. I have demonstrated a consistent ability to bring projects from design to implementation within time and budget constraints while providing effective applications and ensuring customer satisfaction. I am available to further discuss this position and my qualifications at a time of your convenience.
Thank you for your consideration.
Thomas H. Wells