Created lesson plans and instructed the following: Algebra 1, Geometry, Algebra 2, Pre-Calculus, Trigonometry, Personal Finance, Probability and Statistics
- Improved Math Proficiency as reported on the Michigan Merit Exam by 23% since 2009.
- Primary mathematics curriculum coordinator for school, when over 75% of high school juniors and seniors passed college placement tests into MATH 111 or higher
- Fundamental in Saturday ACT Preparatory Course offered to all students
- Led school-wide Educational Development Plan (EDP) implementation
- Member of the School Improvement Committee, Response to Intervention Planning, and the Graduation Committee
- Chaperoned Student Government events regularly on weekends and afterschool, in addition to assisting in organizing and chaperoning field studies to Chicago, Detroit, and Washington D.C.