Quality Assurance Analyst Cover Letter
Quality Assurance Analysts create, execute and manage end-to-end test plans and test the efficacy of various solutions to ensure the functionality and quality of software products and scripts. Crucial responsibilities of Quality Assurance Analysts include developing comprehensive test plans, executing those plans, overseeing every aspect of the testing process and monitoring performance, reliability, stability, and compatibility.
Our collection of sample cover letters for Quality Assurance Analysts generally include the following skills and qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or a related field
- Voluntary certification in software testing and analysis
- 1-5 years of experience
- Familiarity with Microsoft SQL
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Strong analytical skills
- Attention to detail
- Excellent recording and documentation skills
The cover letter below demonstrates comparable skills and qualifications.
For help with your resume, check out our extensive Quality Assurance Analyst Resume Samples.
Let employers know that you mean business, with a professional cover letter. Learn how to write a cover letter in our detailed guide.
Dear Ms. Green,
I am submitting my resume for the position of Quality Assurance Analyst. With a bachelor’s degree in computer science, industry certification, two years of experience and proficiency in all major programming languages, I believe that I would be a strong asset to Green Grass Technologies.
My professional experience includes designing, implementing and overseeing dozens of testing plans, testing each solution to ensure its efficacy, thoroughly checking software for performance, reliability, and compatibility with other systems and successfully isolating, replicating and reporting previously undiscovered errors and defects. Throughout the course of my career thus far, I have found that placing a strong emphasis on teamwork and communication often yields far better results than relying on technical knowledge alone.
The following are some highlights of my experience and qualifications:
- Earned a bachelor’s degree in computer science from Nevada State College
- Became a Certified Software Quality Analyst
- Worked as a Junior Quality Assurance Analyst for two years
- Designed and implemented comprehensive testing plans
- Ran tests of a variety of software products, including desktop applications, plugins, and user interfaces
- Verified each solution before giving those products the green light
- Thoroughly documented and reported test results
- Identified test requirements and ensured that each one was met
I hope to have the opportunity to bring my technical skills and team-oriented work ethic to Green Grass Technologies.
Thank you for your time and consideration, and I look forward to discussing this position with you further.
All the best,