QA Analyst Cover Letter
Quality Assurance Analysts examine programs and software to ensure that they work reliably and are fully functional before they are distributed to consumers. They look for potential flaws in programs by testing numerous lines of code. Any problems that are identified are reported to developers. Sometimes QA Analysts may also fix these or suggests solutions to make a program function better.
Here are typical QA Analyst duties highlighted on resumes:
- Develop test plans to assess functionality, performance, reliability, stability and compatibility with other systems.
- Execute tests on various software, telecom and reporting systems.
- Validate that user expectations will be met through testing processes.
- Guard against incorrect language usage, truncated text and incorrect formatting.
Check out the sample QA Analyst cover letter below to see how relevant skills and experience are showcased.
For help with your resume, check out our extensive QA Analyst Resume Samples.
Don't send your resume without a cover letter. Find out how to create a professional cover letter in our guide.
Dear Ms. Campos,
Upon learning of your opening for a QA Analyst, I was eager to submit my resume. I am excited about the opportunity presented by Burgston Ltd and hope you find my application suitable. I have been praised for my attention to detail skills and I love being challenged at solving problems.
I have relevant qualifications in IT, and have been working at Kilter Technologies, as a Senior Software Testing Engineer. I have also developed systems to identify defects and errors, during the testing of various software and applications. I have included detailed job descriptions in my resume, attached herewith.
During my term at Kilter Technologies, I have enjoyed a few accomplishments. I have provided a few below:
- Assessment of QA performance, where I retrieved and analyzed QA information to identify the root causes of performance gaps and other related QA problems.
- Designed quality regulations and evaluations to improve monitoring of data flow.
- Set and verified standards of quality and testing procedures by reviewing and modifying quality assurance programs as well as testing performance to meet user’s specific requests and data inputs.
- Managed a team of 6 on- and off-site QA Analysts.
- Analyzed applications, computer systems, and security errors to identify defects and weaknesses. Reported issues to developers and verified fixes to client satisfaction.
I would appreciate your consideration of my application for this job opening as I believe that my skills are a suitable match for the job’s requirements. I appreciate your taking the time to review my credentials. Please feel free to get in touch with me to discuss anything that needs clarification in further detail.