Directly responsible for overall profitability, sales and service as well as financial oversight for the 3rd largest branch in Kentucky. Defined and implemented long and short-term objectives; oversaw daily operations, regulatory compliance, policy enforcement, internal auditing/loan reviews, sales/marketing and strategic direction. Set and administered budget; institute cost control to ensure profitability. Recruited, hired and motivated team through effective coaching, leadership, support and guidance. Established and monitored revenue and productivity goals, based on exceeding the expectations of customers through continuous improvement of loan options and terms. Promoted an environment of mutual trust and respect, demanding the highest ethical standards from staff and management.
- Increased overall sales volume YOY within during tenure.
- Took over management role when branch held 40.9% debt; utilized banking knowledge/background and collections efforts to reduce debt to 9% within one year, significantly under the company expectations/average.
- Delivered exceptional customer experiences that earn trust, loyalty and retention.
- Significantly increased new business through the introduction of strategic marketing initiatives.
- Hold full P&L responsibility; drive sales and cost containment initiatives to maximize profit.
- Developed and continuously monitored key performance metrics to maintain competitive market positioning.
- Recruited, screened, hired, trained and managed team, while ensuring compliance with established standards and government regulations.
- Coordinated staff schedule, ensuring adequate coverage at all times.
- Cultivated strong relationships with vendors and suppliers to secure competitive pricing and product availability; handled all purchasing/procurement tasks.