Mortgage Loan Processor Cover Letter
Mortgage Loan Processors manage all aspects of loan applications for customers to facilitate timely loan completion and closing. Typical work activities include reviewing and verifying financial information, analyzing data, and investigating and correcting errors. The ability to communicate effectively with customers as well as superior analytical skills and the capacity to excel in time-sensitive environments are beneficial in this role.
Our collection of cover letters reveals the following skills and qualifications to be of value to mention:
- Credit, asset, and income data analysis
- Information review and verification
- Risk assessment
- Document preparation
- Customer service
- Pipeline management
- Relationship building and management
Below please find a sample cover letter including similar abilities and experience.
For help with your resume, check out our extensive Mortgage Loan Processor Resume Samples.
Let employers know that you mean business, with a professional cover letter. Learn how to write a cover letter in our detailed guide.
Dear Mr. Lingfelter:
When I learned of Orange Tree Lending’s need for a seasoned Mortgage Loan Processor to join its team, I felt compelled to submit the enclosed resume. As an experienced loan specialist with expertise in handling all aspects of the mortgage lending process while providing exceptional customer service, I am more than prepared to exceed your expectations for this role.
With my background in facilitating successful customer lending experiences, I have gained comprehensive experience in risk analysis, documentation preparation/verification, and data analysis and review. My demonstrated success in both lending and real estate environments, along with my commitment to ensuring accurate and timely loan closings, positions me to make a significant impact on your company.
Highlights of my experience include…
- Achieving top-flight success in meeting—and often outperforming—company objectives, managing a mortgage pipeline of up to 80 loans surpassing $75M in revenue.
- Keenly analyzing financial statements, asset and income reports, tax returns, and credit documentation for full accuracy and compliance.
- Demonstration unparalleled dedication to providing superior customer service; recognized for possessing excellent communication skills to maximize client satisfaction and retention.
- Forging and managing solid relationships with settlement attorneys, mortgage officers, loan brokers, underwriters, credit bureau representatives, and bank managers.
- Previous complementary experience as a Realtor from 2003-2007.
With my experience in performing comprehensive loan processing functions, combined with my inherent interpersonal, organizational, and analytical skills, I am ready to provide outstanding service at Orange Tree Lending. I look forward to discussing the position with you in further detail. Thank you for your consideration.
Virginia C. Potter