Receptionist / Vet Assistant
Demonstrated strong customer services skills in a fast paced environment such as answering clients questions and concerns, solving conflicts, billing and accounting issues, informing client of test results, scheduling appointments, fax documents, writing and sending referrals, following business protocols and judgment of customer integrity.
- Knowledgeable in medical assisting skills such as handling animals, film and digital radiographs, filling prescriptions, writing on medical charts and laboratory procedures.
- Assist Doctor in surgery, taking x-rays, catheter placement, drawing blood samples, administering fluids and general procedures.
- Brief doctors on the appointments before they enter the exam room and debrief the client upon exit.
- Update patient owners on status, progress or complications.
- Prepare Doctor's notes, estimates, documented and maintain patient files.
- Training new staff members.