Interview, select, train schedule, coach and support associates, ensuring they perform on accordance with established brand or hotels standards. Inspect guest rooms, public area and grounds for cleanliness.
- Observe and monitor staff performance to ensure efficient operation to policies and procedures
- Answer inquiries pertaining to hotel policies and services and resolve guest' complaints and concerns.
- Prepare schedules based upon occupancy and assign duties to workers and schedules shifts or notify vendor of weekly staffing needs.
- Take inventory and submit periodic inventory orders to insure supplies are purchased in a timely manner
- Be aware of and communicate guest service scores to drive improvement and higher guest satisfaction.
- Develop and implement policies and procedures for the operation of the department or the hotel.