Esthetician Cover Letter
Estheticians help clients improve their appearance and boost their self-esteem. These cosmetology experts complete a variety of duties, such as discussing requirements with clients, recommending treatments, providing information about cosmetic procedures, applying hair treatments, selling spa products, preparing procedure rooms, keeping the working area clean and organized, sterilizing utensils and equipment, and determining if clients are allergic to any ingredient. A good Esthetician should also update their job knowledge and learn about the newest procedures.
A cover letter sample for Esthetician should showcase the following skills:
- Technical skills
- Customer service orientation
- Empathy and strong interpersonal skills
- Stamina and resilience
- Time management and the ability to work under pressure
- Being able to apply chemical treatments
- Extensive knowledge of skin care
Comparable Esthetician qualifications can be seen on the cover letter example displayed below.
For help with your resume, check out our extensive Esthetician Resume Samples.
A good cover letter can make you stand out from the rest. Learn how to create one in our Cover Letter guide.
Dear Ms. Roberts:
With regard to Rosey Day Spa’s posting for an Esthetician, I enthusiastically submit my resume for your review. As an experienced, service-oriented professional—as well as a recent graduate of Annie’s Beauty School—I am confident that I could make a significant impact at your company in this position.
My background lies in providing outstanding client service and satisfaction within the beauty industry. In my previous positions, my service level to high-end clients has resulted in a generous repeat customer base and revenue growth. With my recent esthetician program completion, I am excited to extend my record of exceptional client attention to your spa and ensure optimal customer experiences.
Highlights of my experience include the following:
- Excelling as an Esthetician in consecutive positions over the last 12 years, providing outstanding skin care services—including facials, hair removal, and makeup application—to build a loyal clientele and maximize repeat/referral business.
- Fostering rewarding relationships with customers through comprehensive merchandise / product knowledge and warm, personable demeanor.
- Demonstrating outstanding communication and organization talents.
- Collaborating with peers and various teams to generate a positive and relaxing environment.
I am prepared to put my knowledge and experience to work for you; in fact, I am sure to enhance client satisfaction and exceed your expectations for this role. I look forward to discussing the position further. Thank you for your consideration.