WordPress Developer Cover Letter
WordPress Developers use programming and design skills to develop both front-end and back-end WordPress pages, themes and plugins. Essential WordPress developer duties and responsibilities include establishing and upholding website architecture, designing and implementing features and functions, managing the content management system (CMS), ensuring efficiency, performance and availability and tweaking all front-end elements to be as aesthetically pleasing as possible.
Our library of sample cover letters for WordPress Developers usually include the following skills and qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or a related field
- Voluntary certification from a respected institution
- 1-5 years of experience
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- Ability to think both analytically and creatively
- Familiarity with Cascading Style Sheets (CSS)
- Experience building user interfaces
- Good design sense
- Ability to use debugging tools
- Ability to work on a team
The cover letter below showcases similar skills and qualifications:
For help with your resume, check out our extensive WordPress Developer Resume Samples.
A good cover letter can make you stand out from the rest. Learn how to create one in our Cover Letter guide.
Dear Ms. Yong,
I am submitting my resume for the position of WordPress Developer. With a bachelor’s degree in computer science, voluntary WordPress certification and two years of experience as an entry-level WordPress developer, I am confident that I would make a valuable addition to the Yong Design Studio team.
My professional experience includes designing and implementing web pages, user interfaces and plugins for WordPress, helping clients to troubleshoot and fix their WordPress products, designing themes that are as functional as they are beautiful and working with a team of colleagues to create the best products possible.
Here are some highlights of my career thus far:
- Earned a bachelor’s degree in computer science from the University of Washington
- Completed a course in graphic design at the University of Washington
- Received voluntary WordPress certification from DodoIT
- Worked as an entry-level WordPress Developer for two years
- Participated in both back-end and front-end development
- Designed attractive user interfaces that received overwhelmingly positive feedback from clients
- Ensured consistent functionality and performance at all times
- Used a variety of debugging tools
I hope to bring my programming skills, love of WordPress and eye for design to Yong Design Studio.
I am grateful for your time and consideration, and I look forward to speaking with you further about this position.