UI Designer Cover Letter
User Interface (UI) Designers work closely with User Experience (UX) Designers. Their focus is on the layout of a product. They ensure that each page and every step a user will interact with is well designed and meets the vision of the UX designers. UI designers should have a thorough understanding of front-end development as well as some coding skills. UI designers are often confused with UX designers, so ensure that you read the job requirements very carefully.
UI Designers are generally expected to have the following skillset:
- Design and shape unique, user-centric products and experiences.
- Work in teams with developers, UX designers, and copywriters.
- Make specific design decisions to enhance a user-experience journey and promote intuitive interaction.
Use the sample UI Designer cover letter below as inspiration when you draft your own cover letter.
For help with your resume, check out our extensive UI Designer Resume Samples.
Dear Mr. Toro,
I am interested in applying for the User Interface Designer at Top Tier Digital as advertised in an online advertisement. I have enclosed my resume along with this cover letter for your consideration. My education background entails a Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science followed by a certificate course in UI Advanced Modules. Subsequently, I was selected for an internship at Unicorn Mobile Technologies, and upon completion of the internship, I was appointed as a UI designer.
I have been involved in various projects in UI development for mobile applications for the past five years. As you will ascertain from my resume, I have developed a wide range of forward-thinking user interface programs, which have all improved user experience and this has aided my proficient knowledge in the process and responsibilities of this position, and I have proficient knowledge in the process and responsibilities required for this position.
Some of my professional accomplishments at Unicorn Mobile Technologies are outlined below:
- Used analytics and advanced algorithms to simplify complicated processes enabling users to seamlessly interact with their connected devices and the digital world.
- Generated designs for multi-modal (touch, voice, gesture, etc.) systems.
- Solved UX and visual design challenges with safety guidelines in mind.
I would like to bring my skills and experience to the benefit of Top Tier Digital. Thank you for considering my application for this position. I would appreciate the opportunity to meet with you to discuss this position and what I have to offer further. Please contact me at your convenience. I look forward to your response.