Technical Project Manager Cover Letter
Technical Project Managers deliver project management services with the purpose of ensuring a high level of customer satisfaction. Typical duties of a Technical Project Manager include liaising between internal staff and clients, running tests, coordinating system upgrades, writing reports, communicating with clients by email, identifying the cause of technical issues, developing strategies to reduce technical risk, coordinating team members, identifying training needs, and communicating to key stakeholders.
Successful cover letter samples for Technical Project Manager focus on the following job assets:
- Technical skills
- Project management expertise
- Computer proficiency
- Being able to motivate team members
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Availability for travel
- Problem-solving abilities
- Organization and time management
Below is displayed an example cover letter demonstrating similar Technical Project Manager qualifications and experience.
For help with your resume, check out our extensive Technical Project Manager Resume Samples.
A good cover letter can make you stand out from the rest. Learn how to create one in our Cover Letter guide.
Dear Mr. Fitzpatrick:
Upon review of your posting for a Technical Project Manager, I felt compelled to submit my resume for your consideration. As an experienced and certified Project Management Professional with comprehensive expertise in directing the implementation of a wide variety of complex IT systems and solutions, I am confident that I would significantly contribute to the objectives of your company.
My career accomplishments consist of more than 13 years of experience piloting sophisticated technology projects, developing product requirements, and analyzing support strategies and processes to facilitate improved operations and efficiency. My superior communication and problem-solving skills allow me to excel in driving teams through all facets of project life cycles and ensuring optimal client experiences.
Consider the following highlights of my qualifications:
- Applying expertise in developing and managing multimillion-dollar projects and initiatives for major commercial and federal organizations including Pfizer, Windermere, Platform Media, and Genesis; designing support strategies and creating comprehensive solutions to drive business success.
- Spearheading teams in the coordination and management of project plans, development strategies, business proposals, risk analyses, budgeting and forecasting, contract negotiations, UA testing, and resource allocation.
- Providing essential consultative support and building key client relationships through effective interpersonal, organizational, and leadership abilities.
- Holding an MBA degree from San Francisco State University, as well as the following professional certifications: Project Management Professional (PMP), Professional Scrum Master I, and Certified Business Analyst.
With a proven track record of leading project management teams through technical installations and development cycles of systems and programs for a broad range of clients, I am positioned to significantly exceed your expectations for this role and substantially benefit your company. I look forward to discussing the position, and my qualifications, in more detail.
Thank you for your consideration.
Shelley M. Duffin