Team Leader Cover Letter
A well-crafted cover letter can be a powerful job search tool. Your Team Leader cover letter should be brief and highlight some of your skills, experiences and accomplishments that are most relevant to the job. Check out the Team Leader cover letter sample below for a bit of inspiration.
Also, be sure to check out our extensive Team Leader resume samples.
Dear Ms. Doris Smith:
I offer a proven background as an accomplished Team Leader with 15+ years of experience delivering complex solutions for top organizations in the technology, healthcare, and pharmaceutical sectors. I possess expertise in Account Management, Business Development, PMO design, and Program execution with a record of success analyzing operations, then instituting methodologies that work to improve efficiency and reduce costs. Expert skills in planning, monitoring, reporting, resource management, quality and risk management as well as serving as a reputable change agent, have resulted in consistently delivering large scale projects up to $300M, on time and on budget.
My leadership style focuses on engaging team members to communicate, dynamically solve problems and deliver the highest quality solutions. I am currently seeking to provide your organization with the above skills as Team Leader.
A sample of key contributions includes:
- Achieved corporate synergy savings over $700M, through influencing Business Technology (BT) leadership to create robust financial and strategic plans.
- Drove IT efficiency and streamlined processes for a key multi-million dollar acquisition.
- Led strategic vision, execution, maintenance, and quality assurance for programs within highly complex portfolios.
- Successfully motivate teams including project execution, IT staff, and business users, in order to delivery on time and on budget project milestones.
- Created and launched a Program Management Office (PMO) for Research and Development group providing oversight for 300+ initiatives with a budget of $265M+, resulting in a reduction of annual operating costs by $332M through more streamlined operations.
- Optimized Project Management best practices and implemented a PMO Toolkit, allowing for consistent and repeatable structure that could be applied within all areas of Pfizer, reducing program start-up time and costs.
I have devoted my career to developing proven project and program management strategies in order to meet or exceed client expectations.
Please accept this letter and enclosed resume as an introduction to my skills and background. For a more detailed presentation of my offerings, feel free to contact me at your earliest convenience to schedule a conference. Thank you in advance for your consideration and I look forward to our conversation.